July Adventures
Another wonderful month has flown by at Arohanui, and I have been busy doing all the things I love.
At I Dance, we have started learning a brand-new routine, which is always exciting. I can’t wait until we have mastered all the moves!
I think my favourite moment this month was dressing up as a pirate during acting and role play. We followed a treasure map to hunt for hidden treasure, and it was so much fun. I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time!
Drama has also started a new term, and we have been talking about ideas for our next production. There are whispers that it might have a haunted house theme, but it’s still a secret… so we’ll have to wait and see!
In music and dance, we have been singing nursery rhymes, learning the actions, and dressing up to match each song. It has been lots of fun bringing the music to life.
Girls Group was especially meaningful this month. We made beautiful posies for Waipuna Hospice and delivered them, knowing they would brighten someone’s day.
In sensory, we have been adding to our underwater-themed sensory box by creating a colourful coral reef using pipe cleaners and driftwood. I hope everyone enjoys exploring everything we have made.
Community Inclusion has been filled with winter adventures. We have enjoyed sunny park walks, blowing bubbles, exploring a Matariki sculpture trail, doing some recycling, and swinging as high as I could with the biggest smile on my face. It has been another month full of fun, laughter, and wonderful memories.
AN






Comments
Post a Comment